Wide Format - How to make more money
How to make more money with wide format - On demand
Do you want to make more money with the kit you have and to understand how to invest wisely and strategically if new equipment is needed? If yes, make sure you watch this SD Online Event. A host of industry experts give advice, guidance and insight into the latest business opportunities.
Find out about:
- How to make your business competitive in the current climate
- New output and application opportunities such as point of sale and signage products, photographic and backlit material, ceramics and gifts, décor and textiles or even car wraps
- Understanding the best ink technology for specific applications
- What to consider when upgrading your kit and a look at the latest equipment available
Technical Session and Q&A – How to navigate the ink minefield, with Phil McMullin, Prographics, Epson (UK)
Understanding the best ink technology for specific applications:
In this session, we look at how you can surf the personalisation wave and generate good profit margins. We look at what you need to consider to get the best from your kit and suppliers and explore the current options on inks. Specifically helping you to understand which is the best ink technology for specific applications.
- Resin, UV, eco-solvent, aqueous, dye sub, DTG, DTF – which ink set is right for me?
- What are the green credentials of each ink set?
- How do I benefit from the technology and what are the typical investment costs
Pivot into personalisation
With many more people working from home and able to spend more time online shopping, the personalisation market has had some success this year. Sign-makers with wide format systems in place are taking the opportunity to ‘Pivot into Personalisation’ and take advantage of the capabilities of their kit to continue to trade successfully. We talk to Jim Nicol from The Magic Touch and others about how to make money with your wide format kit in the personalisation market.
Jim Nicol, Managing Director, The Magic Touch
John-Paul Burton, Sales Director, Y.E.S Ltd (Your Embroidery Services Ltd)
Talking Heads with Colin Gillman and Jack Gocher:
How can you still make money in these difficult times?
From the coalface, we'll be talking to sign-makers to find out how they're making their business work. Join us to get insights and ideas on how you can make money during these challenging times, often with the kit you already have in-house. This is an interactive opportunity to ask questions and talk to experts from all areas of the industry, including manufacturers, suppliers and signmakers. Our panel includes:
- Alex Liggett, The Vinyl Guys
- Ed Currer, Creative Director, Vinyl Impression
- Brett Newman, Hybrid Services Ltd
- Phil McMullin, Epson (UK) Ltd
- Garry Brown, YPS
- Rob Golenioski, Roland DG (UK) Ltd