Roland TrueVIS LG Series
The most advanced generation of TrueVIS
- Available in 30", 54" and 64"
- Staggered print heads, ECO-UV inks, and True Rich Color combined with user-friendly features make the LG the ultimate in professional UV print and cut.
- A redesigned chassis, high-quality components, and a variety of media handling improvements make the LG perfect for unattended printing of short runs, long runs, print/cut, and so much more.
Enhanced features with you in mind
- Automated media calibration saves time and material.
- Newly designed, adjustable media take-up unit accommodates rolls of different sizes.
- One-touch media clasp makes loading media rolls easy for a single operator.
- Easy-to-operate, and intuitive 7" LCD touchscreen control panel.
Expanded print expression
- Available ink configurations to meet your customers’ needs—from brand accurate colours to high-end, premium gloss and texture effects.
- Combine Orange and Red inks to push the colour boundaries of digital printing.
- High-opacity white ink specially formulated to quickly produce high-quality window graphics with economical ink usage.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP—featuring new True Rich Color 3 preset, Nearest Colour Finder, and Variation Job function.
- Roland DG Connect App ready—giving you instant access to important data about print jobs as well as your business.
- A variety of available ink configurations expand your capabilities to include rich colours and interesting spot UV effects.
- Perforated sheet cut option reduces post-processing with “easy tear” perforations between print jobs.