The closing date for entries for the competition is midnight on Friday 30 March 2018.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Faversham House, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries should be submitted online at https://www.signuk.com/photo-competition. Entrants should include their own name and contact details. All entry fields must be fully and accurately completed. Image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Faversham House to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and creative example of signage, display, décor or retail/commercial design. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
9. One entrant shall win £150 of shopping vouchers.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Promoter: Faversham House Ltd, Windsor Court, Wood Street, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UZ