Connect. Inspire. Amaze
Dedicated to raising the tide for print
Formed in 1990 to strengthen the relationship between industry buyers and suppliers, the Independent Print Industries Association (IPIA) is a not-for-profit organisation. Its goal is to enable member business growth through mutual support and targeted cooperation and to promote print to the wider market of buyers in brand and agency.
The membership falls into three groups:
- Trade Buyers – Print management companies, designers, marketing agencies and any other professional buyers and resellers of print and related services
- Trade Manufacturers – Printers, finishers and related production businesses who offer a trade service to buyers and re-sellers of print
- Associate Partners – Suppliers of print, finishing, and software technology as well as consumables and service providers to the commercial print industry
We grow the membership in a controlled and sustainable way so that all can collectively benefit through mutual support and cooperation.
Our Core Values – Delivering an ROI
To give our members a return on their subscription investment through:
- The creation of direct sales opportunities and by facilitating entry into new markets for their products and services.
- A range of member benefits that take cost out of their business, provide services to them specialised for the print industry and ensure their long-term business health.
The IPIA Secretariat and Council work hard to make sure every member big or small is pushed to take advantage of all relevant core member benefits and then presented with the specific suite of opportunities to aid business growth appropriate to them.
AddressP O Box 1486
Telephone+44 (0)1785 253796
The print trade association that ensures its members:
Excel by expanding their new business horizons
Grow using targeted member collaboration
Adapt to ever evolving market forces
Thrive through mutual support