We are delighted once again to bring the industry together face to face this year. As always, our priority is to deliver a safe, enjoyable and informative exhibition where the industry can come together to do business. Your support is key in delivering a positive experience for everyone and we ask you to follow these conditions as part of your registration process:
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test in the morning before you come to the exhibition
- Please do not attend if you test positive, are feeling unwell, have a temperature or any cold/COVID symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone who has had a positive test within the previous 5 days
- We ask you to make use of the additional anti-bac provisions and ensure you wash your hands regularly
- The space will be well ventilated and mask wearing is optional
Our venue partner, the NEC, all our contractors, and our team are following best practice in terms of hygiene, ventilation, and health and safety standards.
- Risk assessment: Our risk assessment is available here, and the NEC venue protect policy is here.
- Enhanced cleaning: All areas of potential contact will have increased levels of cleaning, including AV equipment, doors, toilets, catering points etc.
- More meeting areas and catering spaces: We have allocated more areas on the show floor to allow for extra spacing
- Food safety: Our catering partners will follow best practice to ensure a great experience
- Good ventilation: The exhibition hall will be well-ventilated and has F7 Grade filters with supplementary increase in air turnover
- Our staff: All our event team will be double vaccinated and will be checked for a negative covid lateral flow test on each day of the event
- Digital badging: We have adopted digital badging using VISIT technology to allow a touchless experience at the exhibition whether this is entering the show or scanning QR codes instead of picking up brochures. You will show your badge via your smart phone. This also helps our sustainability pledge to reduce one-off paper use
- Transport: Our venues have parking available if you wish to use your own car and this can be pre-booked via the NEC website
Policy updated 7 March 2022