NovaDura Ltd are first time exhibitors at Sign & Digital UK 2014 and will be showing their NovaDura™ range that includes some brand new developments.
NovaDura™ is a range of Innovative and Highly Durable Anti-Graffiti, Vandal Resistant, 100% Recyclable Printed & Coated Signage, Cladding, Decorative & Bespoke products with an Anti-Bacterial option.
The process lends itself to multiple base carrier types providing outstanding full-colour print quality and long-term resistance to UV and exterior weather conditions.
Based on a multi stage process incorporating a specialised direct-to-substrate printing process utilising revolutionary patented inks; NovaDura™ offers unbelievable anti-graffiti with high abrasion and scratch resistance properties on a range of base substrates up to 50mm thickness.
primaDURA is our flagship Aluminium product, comprising of
- Pre-treated Aluminium
- Base coated
- Direct to substrate digital print
- Hard, clear anti-graffiti top coat
ecoDURA is our 100% fully recyclable product
- utilising a high pressure lamination process using a thermo-hardening resin
- Totally bespoke full colour digital print quality
- Can be printed on both sides in; gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Available in thicknesses from 0.8mm to 13mm
- Max dimensions 2700mm x 1200mm
multiDURA is our direct substrate print on a range of surfaces
- Wood, Aluminium, PVC, Polycarbonate, Acrylic, Glass, Dibond, Fibreboard etc
- Any custom substrate considered following compatibility evaluation
- Available in thicknesses up to 50mm
- Max dimensions 3200mm x any length
reproDURA is a totally bespoke service offering digital reproduction of any digital image onto an aluminium surface
- we can digitally replicate over 200 off-the-shelf woodgrain finishes through our reproDURA coating and printing process
The products will be launched at Sign & Digital UK 2014 at the NEC in Birmingham, 28th April – 1st May.
For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site at www.novadura.com