Sign & Digital UK 2016
A BIG thank you to all our exhibitors, visitors and supporters for making Sign & Digital UK 2016 such a successful event.
We will be back on 28-30 March 2017 in Halls 17 & 18, NEC, Birmingham.
Roland DG announces the winner of its 'Scratch & win' prize draw.
Roland DG has announced the winner of its popular ‘Scratch & Win’ prize draw, which gave visitors at Sign & Digital UK 2016 the opportunity to add the latest piece of industry technology to their business.
Attendees to this year’s premier sign making and digital printing event were able to visit Roland DG’s stand to collect a ‘Scratch & Win’ scratch card, with a variety of prizes on offer from mugs to caps - and those lucky enough to draw a grand prize winning card earnt the chance to win a part of Roland DG’s latest generation of print technology.
Axiya Signs was the lucky company that won a choice of one of Roland DG’s newly launched TrueVIS VG Series print and cut devices or a SOLJET EJ-640 printer to boost the business’ offering; and opted for the TrueVIS VG-540 as the natural choice for their business needs.
Why visit Sign & Digital UK?
Sign & Digital UK has been a vital part of the industry calendar for nearly 30 years and offers a unique, annual market place for the sign making, display solutions and digital printing industries.
Sign & Digital UK is the only exhibition in this sector to showcase such a wide range of the latest and most innovative products and services.
Show Highlights for 2016 included:
- 200+ leading suppliers showcasing everything from wide format printers, sign & print consumables, display systems and soft signage through to inks, promotional products, print finishing equipment and new for this year, digital signage.
- Exclusive show offers and the chance to be the first to see the latest product launches.
- Live product demonstrations of equipment in action and to benefit from expert advice.
- Free seminars in the Business and Digital Signage theatres including some great case study sessions from Hollywood Monster, Signbox, Identity Group and Vinyl Impression
- Free Software Workshops from Adobe, Corel and SignLab.
- The opportunity to learn practical skills in the Signmakers' Workshop
- The world's best vehicle wrappers live in the "Become a Wrap Expert Workshop"
- The chance to network and make new business contacts.
Here are just a few pictures from the 2016 show:
Sign & Digital UK 2016 once again hosted a huge range of exciting product launches & updates, with many UK first showings.
Signmaster Systems: The latest addition to the wide-format range by OKI, The ColorPainter H3-104s took centre stage on Signmaster’s stand.
Innotech launched its new product Spike by IkeGPS, a smart laser measurement solution for sign & graphics professionals. Read more....
Your Print Specialists (YPS), the UK's only dedicated Mimaki vendor presented a full range of graphic, textile and industrial print technologies , focusing on the routes to profitability for British print houses via technical expertise and high-value applications. Read more....
Roland DG: The TrueVIS VG-640 was on display for the first time in the UK, boasting new printheads, integrated cutter with increased downforce and accuracy, fast drying TrueVIS inks, VersaWorks Dual RIP Software and Roland DG Mobile Panel.
Canon UK exhibited the NEW Océ Arizona 1280 GT UV flatbed printer.
Hybrid Services débuted the new Mimaki hardware at the show including two new LED UV printers – the Mimaki UJV55-320 3.2m roll-to-roll machine and the UJF-7151 plus;a mid-format flatbed printer . The MTEX Blue all-in-one dye sublimation printer was also featured on the Hybrid stand for the first time.
Agfa Graphics: The new Jeti Mira, a 6-colour and white UV-inkjet true flatbed printing system with optional varnish or primer had its first showing in the UK.
2017 Show Opening Times
Tuesday 28 March: 10.00 - 17:00
Wednesday 29 March: 10:00 - 17:00
Thursday 30 March: 10:00 - 16:30
Please note that due to the nature of the show Under 16s will not be allowed in the show halls.